Why Use a NILA Destinations Wedding Planner?
Hiring a Wedding Planner is the Wedding Gift that You Give to Yourself!
Hiring a wedding planner might seem like an extravagant extra, but it could be the best investment you make. Perhaps you have been dreaming of this day for a long time and need help to make those dreams come true? Perhaps you have no idea what you would like or where to start?!
The prospect of planning your big day can be the most stressful part of the wedding and having a wedding planner from start to finish can let you both relax and enjoy one of the most important celebrations of your life. Every wedding is different and that’s how it should be – who wants a cookie-cutter day?! We will work with you to understand what is important to you. Destination weddings can be as traditional or unusual as you want them to be. We love to hear your ideas and with our insider’s know-how and creativity we can suggest ways we can bring your dreams to life.
We can help with:
- Choosing a venue; resort or villa? Beach, deck or penthouse? The entire NILA Destinations team live here on Provo, we know them all and can talk through the options with you to make sure you choose the perfect place for all elements of your wedding.
- Selecting caterers, photographers, florists, bakers, DJs, musicians… Our experience means we know the highest quality, reliable vendors – no need for you to spend hours on research when we have first hand, working knowledge. The average bride spends 250 hours organising her wedding – that’s equal to 6 full-time working weeks! We help you to take care of time consuming tasks, making it all so much easier and more enjoyable for you.
- Spending – we are not only for couples with enormous budgets! We will help you set a realistic wedding budget and are able to save you money. By using our knowledge of pricing specific to this area you will know from the start what your wedding will cost. We know every wedding has a budget and we want to make sure you stay within it!
- Scheduling – we will create an accurate schedule that flows effortlessly, taking account all your wishes for the day. From years of experience, we know how much time things take and how much cushion time to allow!
- Worrying – we promise we will do it for you! Part of the planning process is to ensure all details are covered so there are no surprises. But of course your NILA Destinations Wedding Planner will also be there just in case any last minute problems come up on the day of the wedding.
- Calming! Weddings are emotional times and sometimes families and friends get a little carried away… We are there as an independent party to help smooth any disagreements and help make sure your day is full of happy memories – even keeping Aunt Joan and Uncle George separated if you need us to!
- Paperwork. A necessary evil – who likes paperwork?! Getting married here is a little more complicated than back home – we want to make certain when you arrive you have all the documents you need and then we process it all for you. And yes – your marriage here is an internationally recognised, legally binding ceremony – no need to worry about that!
You should both be able to relax and enjoy every moment of your wedding day. We want to help you make that happen.
NILA Destinations would love for you to be guests at your own wedding!